Direct Cremation Plan
This is the most basic and therefore most affordable plan.
Covering all the ‘simplest’ aspects of a cremation funeral, this plan is designed for thosewho do not want an elaborate or extravagant funeral.
The direct cremation plan guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for loved ones to pay towards the services below:
- Collection of the deceased (from anywhere in the uk at no additional cost)
- A simple coffin with nameplate
- Storage of the deceased at a chapel of rest, pending cremation
- Transfer of the deceased to the crematorium
- Crematorium fees
- Doctors fees
- Return of ashes to a designated individual
This plan is available from £1,895
and monthly instalment options are available
*for more information please contact us.
What are the limitations in the Direct Cremation Plan
- No service for loved ones to pay their final respects
- Cremation only (cannot be adapted for burial)
- No viewing of the deceased at the funeral director’s Chapel of Rest
- No limousine(s)
- No Procession from the Chapel of Rest to the crematorium
- Cremation takes place at any crematorium at Safe Hands Funeral Plans discretion