The Pearl Funeral Plan
The Pearl funeral plan is ideal for those who have simplicity in mind. Your loved ones will have the reassurance of a traditional, dignified, ceremony, with no compromise on Safe Hands' usual levels of care and attention to detail.
Contact us now for your £100 Online Discount on any funeral plan
What's included in the Pearl Funeral Plan?
- A standard, veneered finished coffin (with nameplate)
- A funeral hearse
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home / chapel of rest (within a 20 mile radius)
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- Arranging the funeral service
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home / funeral home / church to crematorium or cemetery
- Mutual agreement on date and time of funeral
- Visit to chapel of rest during office hours
Third Party Charges
- Doctor's Medical Fees
- Cremation or burial fees
- Minister's fees (for service at crematorium)
This plan is available from £3,495 (including £1200 towards disbursements/3rd party charges)*
with the option to pay monthly in instalments.
*3rd party charges may vary, for more information please contact us.
What is included in the Pearl
- £1,200 disbursements/3rd party fees allowance
- Viewing of the deceased at the Chapel of Rest permitted
- On the journey from the Chapel of Rest to the funeral service, the funeral procession can, if required, collect loved ones from home
- Crematorium to be the nearest available and can be agreed between the Funeral Director and the family’s deceased’s representatives
- Customer can, if they so wish, nominate a preferred funeral director**
** Restrictions may apply, please contact us for details.